Best Software Development Tools, Frameworks & Libraries for 2022
With the growing need for fewer programming languages in the market, a few frameworks, libraries, and tools are also being introduced to help simplify the software development process. Using the appropriate frameworks and tools helps to reduce the lines of code and reduce the time taken between prototyping to production.
If you are planning to choose app development for your business needs, you should be aware of the many options available today and choose the one that best suits your specific needs.
We often face development challenges while using programming languages but with the help of these frameworks, the software development system can be made more efficient and easier. Here is a list of a few editing tools, frameworks, and libraries to simplify the development process-
Top 5 Software Frameworks, Tools & Libraries (Best Software Development Tools)
- With development flexibility, any HTML developer can use the language with new HTML syntax having new attributes to extend the web page functionality.
- As an MVC framework, synchronization between the model & view takes place via two-way data binding. This means all changes in model data will take place instantly in the view & vice versa.
- Angular directives are used to create reusable components, which help in hiding complex DOM structure, CSS & behavior. Focus on how an app looks & works separately.
2. Node JS
- Some benefits are I/O operations are non-blocking, which is good for handling multiple, concurrent events at a point
- Node JS apps use less RAM with faster execution of operations, making it a great choice for building apps with heavy I/O bound workflows
- Node Package Manager (NPM) is used to manage modules in projects by downloading packages, resolving dependencies & installing command-line utilities
- Nodejs developers for backend work with front end developers, which is best for managing lines of code, spotting & fixing bug
- The top benefit is virtual DOM which helps in locally comparing elements and allowing React libraries to render only changed components, which saves time and avoids needless operations. Some brands that use React JS are Netflix, Facebook, Yahoo, etc.
4. .NET Core
Another framework is NET Core, an open-source, next-gen .NET framework developed by Microsoft. If you are planning to build an application that needs to work on most OS platforms (Windows, Linux, macOS), then .NET is a good choice.
- This software framework, .NET Core, proves to be a compatible choice for server-based applications when there are cross-platform app requirements
- It is also a great option when there are high-performance and scalable systems, which involves the use of Docker containers, microservices, etc.
- Some of the best features are PWA (Progressive Web App) support, instant prototyping, Vue.js DevTools, the browser extension that enables developers to inspect web apps & change data manually.
- One disadvantage of Vue is that most of the materials in the Vue community are in the Chinese language, making it a language barrier for English-speaking developers.
Hopefully, after you go through the blog, you should get an idea of some of the best software development tools, frameworks, and libraries that can be considered for your next project development needs. Every framework has its pros and cons, which is why you should know the requirements of your project well in order to choose the most suitable option based on the features you need.
Take time to consider factors such as performance, community support, performance, etc. in each framework before you choose to invest in them. Still, do you have any questions? Contact our professional application developers to clear your doubts and help you choose the right one.