WordPress | Winter Internship 2023
RannLab is inviting applications for the Full Stack Intern, Winter Internship 2023. Interested ones can apply.
- Meeting with clients to discuss website design and function.
- Designing and building the website front-end.
- Creating the website architecture.
- Designing and managing the website back-end including database and server integration.
- Generating WordPress themes and plugins.
- Conducting website performance tests.
- Troubleshooting content issues.
- Conducting WordPress training with the client.
- Monitoring the performance of the live website.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or a similar field.
- Proven work experience as a WordPress Developer.
- Knowledge of backend technologies including PHP
- Knowledge of database MySQL & Stored Procedure
- Knowledge of code versioning tools including Git, Mercurial, and SVN.
- Experience working with debugging tools such as Chrome Inspector and Firebug.
- Good understanding of website architecture and aesthetics.
- Ability to project manage.
- Good communication skills.
- Understanding the Rest API implementation and development using PHP
Minimum Experience Required
- For Freshers: 3 Months Training in Well Known Institute or Min 2 Months Work Experience or Internship
- Jr. Web Developer
- Sr. Web Developer
- Written Test/Online Test
- Technical Task
- Technical Interview
- HR Interview
- B.E / B. Tech, BCA, MCA in Computer Science, Engineering or a related field
- 70% throughout Academics
- The candidate did an Internship during his/her academics
- Candidate did a project during his/her academics
Winter Internship 2023 Benefits:
- Work Experience Letter
- Opportunity to work as Paid Intern for 6 Months
- Special Certificates and Awards as per the performance
- Access to Industry-Leading Tools/Cloud Platforms/ Technologies
Need to discuss something : Click Here to chat on whatsapp
Apply for this position
Please fill all the fields carefully. In case of any mismatch of data in your CV and our requirements, We will reject your application directly.