UI UX Designer
- Analyzing user experience design requirements for our digital assets.
- Conceptualizing and developing a comprehensive UI/UX design strategy for the brand.
- Creating UX design solutions through wireframes, visual and graphic designs, flow diagrams, storyboards, site maps, and prototypes.
- Design UI elements for our digital assets, such as navigation menus, search boxes, tabs, and widgets.
- Test UI elements like CTAs, banners, page layouts, page designs, page flows, and target links.
- Assuring tailored experiences for the digital user through collaboration with the marketing team, as well as internal and external designers.
- Providing advice and guidance on implementation of UX research methodologies and testing activities to analyze and predict user behavior.
- Adhere to style guidelines for typography and graphics.
- Bachelor’s degree/diploma in Design, Fine Arts, Engineering, or a related field.
- UI/UX design portfolios for web and mobile platforms.
- Working knowledge of the following technologies and software: Sketch, InVision, Visio, HTML, CSS (SCSS), iOS, Android, Design Systems, and Adobe Creative Suite.
- Able to work independently but also as part of a team.
- Excellent communication skills, both written and oral.
- Ability to multitask and manage time, and to prioritize tasks.
- Job Brief
- The position of UI/UX designer will be responsible for designing the user experience (UX) and user interface (UI) for a variety of digital assets.
- Minimum Experience Required
- For Freshers: 3 Months Training in a Well-Known Institute or Min 2 Months Work Experience or Internship
Minimum Experience Required
- For Freshers: 6 Months Training in Well Known Institute or Min 6 Months Work Experience Internship (Preferred)
- For Experience: Minimum 1 Year of Experience in a company in a specific domain.
- For Freelancers: Minimum 2 Year of Full-Time Freelancing
- Jr. Tester
- Sr. Tester
- Written Test/Online Test
- Technical Task
- Technical Interview
- HR Interview
- B.E / B. Tech, BCA, MCA in Computer Science, Engineering or a related field
- 70% throughout Academics
- The candidate did an Internship during his/her academics
- Candidate did a project during his/her academics
- During Probation Period of 6 months: INR ₹60,000 – 1.20 LPA
- Post Probation: INR ₹ 1.80 – 2.40 LPA
- For 3 or More Year of Experience Person, we will discuss during the final interview
- Bond: – 1 Year Bond
- Job Location: – Greater Noida/Noida/Work from Home
- Notice Period: 3 Months
Need to discuss something : Click Here to chat on whatsapp
Apply for this position
Please fill all the fields carefully. In case of any mismatch of data in your CV and our requirements, We will reject your application directly.