UI UX Designer | Summer Internship 2023
RannLab is inviting applications for the Full Stack Intern, Winter Internship 2023. Interested ones can apply.
- Analyzing user experience design requirements for our digital assets.
- Conceptualizing and developing a comprehensive UI/UX design strategy for the brand.
- Creating UX design solutions through wireframes, visual and graphic designs, flow diagrams, storyboards, site maps, and prototypes.
- Design UI elements for our digital assets, such as navigation menus, search boxes, tabs, and widgets.
- Test UI elements like CTAs, banners, page layouts, page designs, page flows, and target links.
- Assuring tailored experiences for the digital user through collaboration with the marketing team, as well as internal and external designers.
- Providing advice and guidance on implementation of UX research methodologies and testing activities to analyze and predict user behavior.
- Adhere to style guidelines for typography and graphics.
- Bachelor’s degree/diploma in Design, Fine Arts, Engineering, or a related field.
- UI/UX design portfolios for web and mobile platforms.
- Working knowledge of the following technologies and software: Sketch, InVision, Visio, HTML, CSS (SCSS), iOS, Android, Design Systems, and Adobe Creative Suite.
- Able to work independently but also as part of a team.
- Excellent communication skills, both written and oral.
- Ability to multitask and manage time, and to prioritize tasks.
- The position of UI/UX designer will be responsible for designing the user experience (UX) and user interface (UI) for a variety of digital assets.
- Minimum Experience Required
- For Freshers: 3 Months Training in a Well-Known Institute or Min 2 Months Work Experience or Internship
Minimum Experience Required
- For Freshers: 3 Months Training in Well Known Institute or Min 2 Months Work Experience or Internship
- Jr. Software Developer
- Sr. Software Developer
- Written Test/Online Test
- Technical Task
- Technical Interview
- HR Interview
- B.E / B. Tech, BCA, MCA in Computer Science, Engineering or a related field
- 70% throughout Academics
- The candidate did an Internship during his/her academics
- Candidate did a project during his/her academics
Summer Internship 2023 Benefits:
- Work Experience Letter
- Opportunity to work as Paid Intern for 6 Months
- Special Certificates and Awards as per the performance
- Access to Industry-Leading Tools/Cloud Platforms/ Technologies
Need to discuss something : Click Here to chat on whatsapp
Job Category: Designer
Job Type: Intern
Job Location: Greater Noida Noida Work from Home
Notice Period: 7 Days
Job After Internship: 6 Months Internship Required
Hiring For: Rannlab
Apply for this position
Please fill all the fields carefully. In case of any mismatch of data in your CV and our requirements, We will reject your application directly.